Need a Ramp in the Winter – No problem, give us a call Rain, Shine or Snow!
Our selection of wheelchair lifts and ramps offer both permanent and portable solutions for overcoming height obstructions in homes and businesses, as well as helping wheelchair users maintain optimal mobility while on the go for shopping, day trips, or extended vacations.
However, as a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS), we look for safe access to the home in 3 major areas. Does the person have reasonable and safe access and ability to:
- Entry and Exit of the Home
- Room in which they sleep
- Bathroom for necessary hygiene
Solid ramps, due to their size are generally used outside. Options include:
- Custom Ramps
- Wood Ramps
- Aluminum Ramps
- Portable Ramps
- Temporary or Semi Portable Lightweight
- Trifold Ramps
- Corrugated Ramps
- Ramps with or without Railings
If you are considering a ramp, consider:
- Location – Is it indoors or out (garage?)
- Length – measure 1 foot for every inch of height
- Turns and Railings – some require railings for safety
- Portability and Accessibility – will this impede others access
Slip-Proof Safety will provide a free, in home estimate to insure the perfect fit. Our expert consultant will come out to measure and discuss your options while leaving you with a proposal.
A few of our other helpful products
“He did a great job with the floors. He was punctual and proactive. Highly recommended!”