Bathroom Modifications keep it safe in the most dangerous room in the house!
Our KISS mini-bath mod will Keep It Simple & Safe
Step In Shower
Barrie Free Shower
Walk In Tub
Fortunately, there are many simple effective ways to make a bathroom safer:
- Professionally installed grab bars – a wide variety for various applications
- Increase the height of the commode
- Increase bathroom lighting
- Add a shower wand with a flexible hose
- Use a shower chair
- Install a bidet toilet seat
- Replace bathroom door with a barn-door style door to improve accessibility
All of the above can be accomplished with virtually no construction. When things need to be taken to the next level, we can continue to keep things as simple as possible without a full-scale remodel:
- Replace bathroom flooring with non-slip flooring
- Replace your existing bathtub for a walk-in tub or
- Replace your sink for wheelchair access
- Build entire bathroom on the first floor if needed
We are experts at providing complete solutions that are customized yet budget-friendly and have been doing it for over 14 years throughout Greater Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana.
Preventing Falls in the Bathroom
One out of three adults age 65 and older falls each year.
of fall deaths were among people 65 and older
A few of our other helpful products
“He did a great job with the floors. He was punctual and proactive. Highly recommended!”